Hello guys, I know it’s been a loooooong time but this girl has had her hands full with baby baby baby. Ma petite lover was born on 22nd March so we have been loving each other for 2 months now. Our life is now about nappies, boobies, bibs, pukes and etc etc.
So coming up for air a little bit here to give you the simplest recipe for a Vegan banana bread ever!!! I don’t have much time on my hands as I either have baby hanging off one boob or I’m knee deep in nappie heaven 😉. Therefore I’m keeping it simple but oh sooo tasty in the kitchen 🙂. For today we have a very easy to make and scrummy vegan banana bread.
For this you’ll need:
- 170 g sunflower butter
- 100 g light muscovado sugar
- 280 g self raising flour
- 3 very ripe bananas (mashed to a pulp)
- 50 g dark chilli chocolate (chopped into small pieces)
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy,
- Pour in the mashed bananas and fold the flour gently into this mixture,
- Stir in the chopped chocolate pieces and mix thoroughly,
- Pour into your buttered 9” tin loaf tin,
- Bake in a 180 degrees preheated oven for 40 mins or until a knife comes out clean when inserted into it,
- Leave to cool completely in the tin and turn it out,