- Zest and juice of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon curd
- 250 g raspberries
For this :
- Make biscuit base as usual,
- Make the cheese filling as usual but to the cheesecake mixture add the zest and juice of the lemon. It’ll look a little curdled at first ( if you’re working by hand or à la main as in french:-D) but don’t fret it’ll smoothen into a nice paste before you know it.
- Bake as per usual conditions,
- And when it’s all done and cooled slather the top with lemon curd to really give it that lemon-ey taste (mmmm, i love lemon!!!)
- Than decorate with raspberries or strawberries (as in the pictures)
And et voilà!! Done
ps- lemon and raspberry have been married for centuries now so i shan’t be the one to put them asunder! :-). They go perfectly together.