TIme for dinner? Too tired to make a grande meal? Want something light? This was how I felt two night ago so I made this. Sounds simple but does NOT compromise on flavour. Blackened bell peppers pack a punch in terms of flavour and never fail to disappoint especially when mixed with garlic and a handful of seeds. So here you go, try it and use to drizzle on anything you fancy, to dip something you fancy into it, spread onto something to munch on or just eat it off your spoon….yeah, it’s that tasty 🙂
To make, you’ll need:
- 2 bell peppers ( Red and Yellow)
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g pumpkin seeds
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground hot chillies (omit if you don’t want the kick in your tastebuds 😉 )
- 2 Tbsp water
- Salt to taste
- Blacken your peppers and garlic over your gas or electric cooker. You want the peppers to be really black so you can easily peel off the skin.
- Peel the skin off the peppers and pop into your blender or processor
- Chop garlic and put into the processor too.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend it all up till smooth
- Season to your taste and what did I tell ya, Done!
Thanks for popping by and wishing you deep joy without reason on this bright ‘n’ ooooh sooo hot Thursday.